MyGOAL offers a yearly grant to families across the United States, to support and care for individuals under 18 years old with autism.
MyGOAL Autism Grant is a program to support families caring for individuals with Autism. The MyGOAL Autism Grant is offered once a year, applications are available at the beginning of the year and decisions are rendered in mid-July.
In 2022, we will provide 1,000 to 25 families throughout the United States. Applicants must be the primary caregiver of the individual on the Autism Spectrum and provide the following:
- A completed Medical Health Assessment Questionnaire showing verification of diagnosis, including age at diagnosis and current age, autism severity, level of functioning, social engagement and coping skills.
- A detailed description of your current family’s situation including members within the household, social/economic support system; employment status, and what the grant will be used for. The following information should be included;
- Number of dependents
- Number of dependents with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Information about what current funding the grantee is receiving (i.e. medical, nutrition, personal, enrichment, education and socialization needs)
- Proof of household income: Most current tax return or SSI notification. (Paystubs and W-2 will not be accepted)
These 3 documents will be uploaded to the application, access the MyGOAL Autism Grant Program by clicking here. Although awarded to the primary caregiver, it is with the understanding that the grant will be used to benefit the individual(s) with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Still have questions? Please click here for our MyGOAL Autism Grant Program Frequently Asked Questions document.